Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How To Wear Red Lipstick


Up until recently I never dared even try out red lipstick. Too much, I always thought. I was afraid of trying something that in my world was so out there and I thought that everyone would stare at me if I wore it outside. But just before Christmas I suddenly couldn’t stop dreaming about wearing a red lip, so my friend Julie gave me one for Christmas [M.A.C Satin Red A80] – just the right red color – not too dark and not too bright!
Redlips
I love, love, love it. If you’re wearing a simple black outfit, a red lip will add just enough glamour to make you stand out at any party or festive occasion. Avoid looking too ‘old-fashioned’ by wearing red lipstick with edgy outfits. The little black dress, a pair of pumps and a red lipstick is perfectly fine, but if you want the look to be modern and trendy, wear the red lips with a pair of black skinny jeans, a silk blouse and a leather jacket!

Have Your Say…

Do you dare take the challenge and buy a red lipstick? Or are you, like I used to be, too afraid to stand out? Give it a go and make 2011 a year were you’re going to try out fashion and beauty things you’ve always dreamed off but never dared!
P.S. Join FashionStyleAdvice on Facebook for daily beauty tips, all the latest trends and fun fashion discussions!
original source

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...